What do people want to hear?
That seems to be the question of the day. I mean do I want to just sit here and rant and rave about whatever tickles my fancy? Well yes is the answer, of course I do. But, what is something that people want to discuss, think about, understand, laugh about? I mean yes of course there are endless subjects to choose from but, what really grabs people? I was reading others blogs and would stop once in awhile to really look at the posts. Some I found entertaining, others too deep, others completely irrelevent to me, and others well others I just couldn't read because of the language.
Now if we could just knock it down to that ONE thing we all want to discuss what would it be. My thoughts today were of Christmas, as they have been a lot lately, mostly the commercialism of this holiday. Nah don't feel like talking about that, I mean we all know how down right ridiculous it is when merchants put out Christmas items the day after Halloween. Then the news of Pantera's guitarist getting shot on stage came to my thoughts, but the news is covering that pretty well so I will let that go. Besides I don't know if I have ever listened to their group, so what would I really say. So I mean I could talk on many subjects to bore the readers, I mean if there really any readers out there. The only subject that everyone wants to read about, learn about, forget about or just pretend they don't know about is sex. No don't get me wrong I am not going to talk about sex today but I am saying that is one subject that usually grabs everyone's attention. In movies, in advertising, in books, in music, in fashion, I am talking in all areas if you want the attention, just mention sex and there ya go, ya got the attention. Funny, but true. I believe I will expound on this subject more in the future, mostly I just wanted to talk about the fact that this is the one subject I know that people will listen to. Ok enough for now, Peace, DAY
Now if we could just knock it down to that ONE thing we all want to discuss what would it be. My thoughts today were of Christmas, as they have been a lot lately, mostly the commercialism of this holiday. Nah don't feel like talking about that, I mean we all know how down right ridiculous it is when merchants put out Christmas items the day after Halloween. Then the news of Pantera's guitarist getting shot on stage came to my thoughts, but the news is covering that pretty well so I will let that go. Besides I don't know if I have ever listened to their group, so what would I really say. So I mean I could talk on many subjects to bore the readers, I mean if there really any readers out there. The only subject that everyone wants to read about, learn about, forget about or just pretend they don't know about is sex. No don't get me wrong I am not going to talk about sex today but I am saying that is one subject that usually grabs everyone's attention. In movies, in advertising, in books, in music, in fashion, I am talking in all areas if you want the attention, just mention sex and there ya go, ya got the attention. Funny, but true. I believe I will expound on this subject more in the future, mostly I just wanted to talk about the fact that this is the one subject I know that people will listen to. Ok enough for now, Peace, DAY

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home