Winter Blahs
Winter blahs only get worse when you are couped up with kids in the house. Fighting, screaming, running, playing, ugh I know they arent meaning to upset parents, they are just having fun, but UGH. I want to tear my hair out and go crazy. I remember growing up when my mom would freak and say, YOU KIDS, OUTSIDE NOW! I always thought, wow she is having a bad day. Well now I find myself doing the same thing. I love my kids but darn somedays I am driven to the brink of insanity. So today I sit in the house, cooking supper for the family and them sitting in the living room picking at each other until one gets so mad until they hit one another. Ugh, Calagon take me away. I am sure there are many people with more than two kids that need more breaks than me. Well I am out, need to go referee again. Peace, Day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home