fun in the sun
Another beautiful day on the prairie. The sun is shining, the birds are singin, the damn gnats are bitin! I took my dog, Tyson, for a walk after work today. He is a blue healer and wow do I love him. I have never had a dog before in my life, now I believe I dont ever want to live without one. He loves to grab the leash and walk me, well actually he likes to grab the leash and fight with it if you will let him. I have gone through about 10 leashes in 2 years. I finally MADE him understand, until he stops fighting with the leash we are not moving. It is crazy walking around this little town and seeing the same stuff every single day. I dont think I even SEE it anymore because I am off in my own little world. I must day dream while I walk or I am just paying too much attention to Tyson because I really dont notice gardens and flowers and stuff. We had a community club meeting today and we have to give an award for the "Yard of the Month" well hell I walk this town almost everyday and I couldnt tell you who has the nicest yard if you paid me money. I seem to notice alot more when I am out in the country walking him, I love the sway of the tall ditch grass, the blue of the sky, the sounds of the birds, of children laughing at the pool. I think I am happiest at that time of the day, when I am alone with my dog out on the edge of town. Nobody is talking, well except for me when I talk to Tyson and tell him what a good dog he is. Anyways life is good, I am tired, and I have to make supper for the crew. Brats, hotdogs, and oven baked fries, yum. Peace!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home